Thursday 26 August 2010

2True Plumptuous Lip Glosses Review

Shades 9, 18, 16 (in order)




























Price: £1.95 or 3 for £5

Packaging: Clear tube with matte black lid and silver rim, pink metallic writing and doe-foot applicator

My Thoughts:

  • Smell faintly of cookies
  • No taste
  • Most of the shades in the range have shimmer or some glitter in them
  • 2True offer 24 shades online (find them in Superdrug)
  • Coverage is medium 
  • Quite thick consistency 
  • Not sticky at all
  • Stay on for about an hour or two 
  • Great pigmentation! 
  • Applies evenly and doesn't settle into fine lines at all 
  • Moisturising
  • Medium shine
  • Plumping - almost unnoticeable tingly sensation when first applied
Before and After














Shade 9 with flash - sheer, very very glittery (not gritty on lips)










Shade 9 without flash











Shade 18 - Shimmery red-orange










Shade 16 - shimmery plum










I absolutely love these, and what a bargain!

Love, Vee :)

4 comments:

  1. wow!! i have been thinking of getting some lip plumpers.. and m absolutely crazy abt lipglosses.. i saw the bargain in superdrug wasnt sure if the plumper really works.. but seeing your before n after.. i guess they do :) so now m gonna go n get myself coupla these :D

    thanks babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... I'm in Oman, how i can get it here, please suggest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered 7 a(I'm in Oman) paid online, although many emails I didn't get product, I'm very disappointed with them.

      Delete
    2. Don't buy if you are in Oman, I too ordered from Oman three months ago I didn't get them till now and no any information.

      Delete